- Blood Bank Refrigerators
- Clean Air Benches
- Fumigation Chamber
- Environmental/Growth Chamber
- Water Still/Distillation Plants
- Water Baths
- Hot Plates Warming Tables
- Dry Block Digesters
- Shaking Machines/ Stirrers
- Muffle Furnace
- Pharmaceutical Equipments
- Food Processing Equipments
- General Laboratory Equipment
- Analytical Test Instruments
- Balances / Cryocans
- Medical/Biomedical Equipment
- Biological Safety Cabinets
- Walk In Chamber
- Seed Germinators
- B.O.D. Incubator
- Water Testing Equipments
BLOOD BANK REFRIGERATOR PSW-139
- Blood Bank Refrigerators are available in various capacities, designed to fit a variety of space and storage requirements. The refrigerators are equipped with heavy-duty compressors to maintain a vital operation temperature of 40C. Superior refrigeration technology and precise temperature control to ensures reliable blood storage.
CONSTRUCTIONAL & SALIENT FEATURES
- Interior of chamber is stainless steel (SS-304).
- The exterior is powder coated mild steel and the door has a magnetic door gasket with a keyed door lock.
- Stainless Steel trays are provided for storage inside.
- Foamed-in-place CFC Free PUF insulation ensure temperature stability and reduced energy temperature.
- Stainless steel heavy duty basket ensures even temperature distribution.
- Micro-controller controls the internal temperature between 4oC to 6oC with an accuracy of +0.5oC, for storing blood bottles or blood bags.
- Built in 7 days circular chart temperature recorder (option).
- Audio visual alarm when the temperature deviates from the preset temperature.
- Temperature is maintained within 4oC to 6oC, for storing blood bottles or blood bags.
- The cooling is affected by a hermetically sealed CFC FREE ECO FRIENDLY COMPRESSOR.
- To work on 220/230 volts A.C.TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS & ORDERING INFORMATIONS
- RS-232 Communication port with US FDA 21 CFR-11 compliance windows based communication Software for data management and logging.
- Stand-by ready to use refrigeration system in case regular system fails, with auto changeover switch.
- Battery back-up in case power fails, for digital temperature display only,
- See through multipaned vacuumed glass door instead of solid door as per requirement.
PAREX SCIENTIFIC WORKS
ADDRESS: C-38 Kiran Garden,New Delhi,110059
Phone No: 9871419256 , 9718569506
Copyright © PAREX Scientific Works All Rights Reserved